- an even distribution of weight enabling someone or something to remain upright and steady.
- a situation in which different elements are equal or in the correct proportions.
- a counteracting force / weight.
- having just the right amount – not too much, not too little, of any quality – leading to harmony and evenness.
- admiration of others who might have it.
- an acceptance that something exists or is true, especially without proof.
- trust, faith, or confidence in someone or something.
- relating to / composed of, or involving two things.
- utilising two harmless ingredients that upon combining form a lethal substance.
- feeling weary and impatient because ons is unoccupied or lacks interest in one’s current activity (involvement.)
- making (a hole) in something with a tool or by digging.
- uninterested; repetitious person, activity or state.
- have nothing to do – being restless.
- it is how the company wants to be perceived by the consumer. The components of the brand (name, logo, tagline, tone and typeface) are created by the business to reflect the value the company is trying to bring to the market and to appeal to its customers.
- is the perceptions, ideas, concepts, and visuals that distinguish one product from others in the same market. The way you speak, write, work, and communicate, it all adds up to create a personality that distinguishes you from others, establishing your own brand.
- your brand is what people say about you behind your back.
- Belonging to or characteristics of the middle class, typically with reference to its perceived materialist values or conventional attitudes.
- social group between the rich and poor (consumer.)
- so lacking in originality as to be obvious and boring.
- something common and over used.
- the way in which one acts or conducts oneself, especially towards others.
- the way in which an animal or preson behaves in response to a particular situation or stimuli.
- the way in which a machine or natural phenomenon works or funtions; usually towards others.
- is the range of actions and mannerisms mode by individuals, organisms, systems… vs situations.
- divide into two branches or forks.
- STUDIES : emphasis educational theory.
- PRACTICE : practice technique and specialisation.
- is being a braggart, or having an over inflated sense of pride.
- constantly talking about achievements.
- the tendency to praise oneself (yourself) and what you have done.
- a line which marks the limit of an area, a dividing line.
- something that shows where an area ends and another beings: a point or limit that indicates where things become different.
- “unofficial” rules about what should not be done : limits that define acceptable behaviour.
- ready to fave and endure danger or pain.
- showing courage.
- endure (unpleasant conditions or behaviour) without showing fear.
- bold, intrepid, daring, dauntless, heroic.
- (in art of literature) construction or creation from a diverse range of available things.
- a person’s regular occupation, profession or trade.
- a commercial activity.
- traditional law and ritual.
- an organisation or economic system where goods and services are exchanged for one another or for money. Every business requires some form of investment and enough customers to whom its output can be sold on a consistent basis in order to make a profit.