- an exhoratation or stimulus to do something in order to achieve an aim or deal with a problem.
- a piece of content intended to induce a viewer, reader or listener to perform specific act, typically taking the form of an instruction or directive.
- Buy, click, share.
- an economic and political system in which a country’s trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit rather than by state : Private individuals.
- a person or thing that gives rise to an action, phenomenon, or condition.
- a principle, aim, or movement to which one is committed and which one is prepared to defend or advocate.
- make or become different.
- take or use another instead of.
- alter, vary, modify, mean to make or become different.
- implies making either essential difference often amounting to a loss of original identity or a substitution of one thing for another.
- [print] schizoanalysis.
- this leads to an all encompassing definition of subjectivity [ and it is a beauty] : \ the ensemble of conditions which render possible the emergence of individual or collective instances as self referential existential territories, adjacent or in a delimiting relation, to an alterity that is itself subjective.
- typical of a particular person, place or thing.
- a feature or quality belonging typically to a person, place, or thing and serving to identfy them.
- (sales) has the ability to form a sense of connection or understanding between themselves and their prospects. Customers view truly charismatic salespeople as not just reps hawking a product or service, but someone they can have a real meaningful conversation with.
- is a method of treatment that uses the visible spectrum (colours) of electromagnetic radiation to cure diseases. it is a century(ies) – old concept used successfully over the years to cure various diseases.
- colour therapy.
- a large town.
- the action or process of classifying something.
- a systematic arrangement into classes or groups or categories – according to established criteria.
- …based on evolutionary or structural relationships between them.
- the process in which ideas and objects are recognised, differentiated and understood.
- a division within a system dividing things into groups.
- extreme or irrational fear of confined places.
- a fear of being in closed or small spaces.
- unhappy or uncomfortable feeling caused by being in a situation that limits or retricts you.
- the fear of not having an escape.
- Come together to form one mass or whole.
Co – Development
- means that producers try to gain the benefits of direct users design advice whilte still retaining full intellectual property and rights and control over new product and service developments.
- processes that supports cross-discipline collaboration requires better integration among all of the tools used for hardware and software development, requirements, modeling, configuration management and more…
- the action of working with someone to produce something.
- traitorous cooperation with an enemy.
- to work jointly with others or together especially in an intellectual endeavor.
- cooperative management in which two or more parties (which may or may nor have any previous relationship) work jointly towards a common goal.
- knowledge management: effective method of ‘transferring know how’ among individuals, therefore critical to creating and sustaining competitive advantage.
- where two or more people or organistations work together to realise or achieve something successfully.
- closely alligned with cooperations
- engaging in collaborative problem solving.
- the act of working together to produce a piece of work.
- share one’s intimate thoughts or feelings with (someone,) especially on a spiritual level.
- to converse or talk together, usually with profound intensity, intimacy, etc. interchange throughts or feelings.
- to be in intimate communication or rapport to commune with nature.
- hightened sensitivity and receptivity.
- the most successful reps are extremely competitive by nature and are constantly … and the industry. Ambitious targets position reps to achieve great things.
- feeling or showing sympathy and concern for others.
- kindness and empathy to others.
- sympatheric consciousness of others’ distress together with a desire to alleviate it.
- to make something more difficult to deal with.
- unneccessary struggle, or confusion caused.
- the nature of something’s ingredients or constituents, the way in which a whole or mixture is made up.
- a creative work, especially a poem, or piece of music.
- the preparation of text for printing by setting up characters or by establishing its style and appearance electronically.
- an agreement or settlement of a dispute that is reached by each side making concessions (mutual.)
- the expedient acceptance of standards that are lower than desireable.
- interpret in a particular way (a word or action.)
- analyse the syntax or text, sentence, or word.to understand the meaning, especially of other people’s actions and statements.
- a building or complex of buildings containing a number of individually owned apartments or houses.
- “together with” “right of ownership.”
- feeling or showing confidence or one’s abilities or qualities.
- self-assured, and positive.
- feeling or showing certainty about something.
- the feeling or belief that one can have faith in or rely on someone or something.
- the telling of private matters or secrets with mutual trust (reliability.)
- a belief or conviction that an outcome will be favourable.
- it is sexy to have it : could care-less-what-everybody-thinks.
- acting or done in the same way over time, especially so as to be fair and accurate.
- (for an argument or set of ideas) not containing any logical contradictions.
- compatible or in agreement with something.
- to look thoughtfully for a long time.
- thinking deeply.
- the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea and in terms of which it can be fully understood.
- the interrelated conditions in which something exists or occurs : environment, setting.
- the state of being able to proceed with something without difficulty.
- something (such as an appliance, device or service) conducive to comfort or ease; modern camping.
- is the state of doing something easily with little effort and no hindernences.
- the action or process of working together to the same end – for a common purpose or benefit; jointification.
- voluntary arrangement in which two or more entities engage in a mutually beneficial exchange instead of competing.
- is behaviour designed to benefit the group rather than the individual – in turn ultimately benefit the individual.
- an idea or feeling which a word invokes for a person in addition to its literal or primary meaning.
- the assiciated (or secondary) meaning of a word or expression in addition to its explicit or primary meaning : A possible connotation of “home” is a place of warmth, comfort, and affection. The act of connotation (connecting.)
- relating to or involving the use of the imagination or original ideas to create something.
- a person whose job involves creative work.
- having or showing an ability to make new things or think of new ideas.
- resulting from originality of thought, expression, etc. imagination.
- the quality of being trusted and believed in- convincing and believable.
- trustworthiness and expertise, which both have objective and subjective components.
- public acknowledgement or praise, given or received when a person’s responsibility for action or idea becomes apparant.
- the acknowledgement of a student’s completion of a course or activity that counts towards a degree or diploma as maintained in school records.
- The quality of being believed or credited.
- The best don’t simply rely on a script that dictates every step of how they should sell a product or service, but rrather they adapt or alter their sales pitches in accordance with the prospective customer, time and place.
- This also means having the ability to think outside the box in challenging their existing pitches and processes to reach high levels.
Cross – Polination
- the transfer of pollen from one flower to another
- the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.
- the ideas, customes, and social behaviour of a particular people or society.
- the cultivation of plants.
- it is a way of being, relating, behaving, believing and acting which people live in their lives and which is in a constant process of change and exchanfe with other cultures.
- charcteristics and knowledge of a particular group of people, encompassing language, religion, cousine, social habits, music and art.
- to tend to the earth.
- the maximum amount that something can contain.
- the amount that something can produce (extent.)
- your ability to do something (reference to perceived abilities, skills, and expertise of school leaders, teachers, etc.) – to execute or accomplish something specific.
- an occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person’s life and with opportunities for progress.
- mission statement.
- why it matters.
- the platform is theory.
- concept proposal.
- key factors of focus.
- direct towards a particular end or object.
- form channels or grooves in.
- a means of agenxy, of access, communications etc to go through official channels.
- a course into which something can be directed or moved : A NEW CHANNEL OF THOUGHT.
- the bew where a natural stream of water runs.
- something (into something) to direct money, feelings, idea, etc.; towards a particular thing or purpose.
- is a branch of mathematics and it is focused on the behaviour of dynamic systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions.
- is the science of surprise, of the non – linear and the unpredictable. It teaches us to expect the unexpected. While most traditional science deals with supposedly predictable phenomenon like gravity, electricity, or chemical reactions : infinite complexitys of nature.
- Recognising the chaotic fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power or wisdom.
- Butterfly effect.
- was once the most coveted fashion of the aristocracy : 17th 18th century. Europeans became fascinated with Asian cultures and traditions.
- imitate or evoke Asian motifs in Western art, architecture landscaping, furniture and fashion.
- China seemed a mysterious, far-away place and the lack of first hand experience only added to the mystique.
- A folding screen was one of the most popular expressions of Chinoiserie, often decorated with beautiful art.
- THEMES INCLUDE : mythology, series of palace life, nature, romance in CHinese literature – a young lady in love could take a curious peak hidden from behind a folding screen.
- Tea was the height of fashion for ladies of good taste and required appropriate mise and scene.
- Tea and sugar were expensive commodities – kept it locked.
- … the pastoral scenes and italianate landscapes, combined with Rococo gilding against a pink ground, create an opulant effect.
- is related to Rococo- both are characterised by exuberant decoration, a focus on materials, stylised nature and subject manner (tt) depicting leisure and pleasure.
- an abnormal desire for confinement in an enclosed space.
- is a thin, irregular, sheet-like neuronal structure hidden beneath the inner surface of the neo cortex in the general region of the insula. It’s function is enigmatic.
- “cloister” enclosure: is a covered walk, open gallery, or open arcade running a long the walls of a building and forming a quadrangle or garth.
- any of several anatomical structures resembling a barrier – a thinner layer (vertical.)
- (of an argument, theory or policy) logical and consistent.
- forming a unified whole.
- able to talk or express oneself in a clear way that can be easily understood.
- united and working together effectively.
- a group of people working towards a common goal.
- the property posessed by an object producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way it reflects or emits light.
- vivid appearance resulting from the juxtaposition of many bright things.
- a shade of meaning.
- influence, (especially negatively) distort.
- value(s) measure(s) lightness or darkness of colour.
- saturation or intensity is the brightness or dullness of colour. Chroma is how pure a hue is in relation to grey. Shade is a hue produced by the addition of black. Tint is a hue produced by the addition of white.
- (especially of clothes or furnishings) providing physical ease and relaxation.
- as large as is needed or wanted.
- content and undisturbed; at ease.
- affording and enjoying physical comfort.
- a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common, such as sharing certain attitudes, and interests.
- a social group of any size whose members reside in a specific locality , share government, and often have a common cultural and historical heritage shared interests.
- is the partocular socio-cultural matrix that arises and supports the collective activity of specific group of actors engaged in the inactment of high-leverage intervention for socio-ecological well being.
- consisting of many different connecting parts.
- deoniting or involving numbers or quantities containing both a real and an imaginary part.
- a group of systems of different things that are linked in a close or complicated way; a network.
- a related group of repressed or partly repressed emotionally significant ideas which cause psychic conflict leading to an abnormal mental states or behaviour.
- inducing or dealing with all or nearly all elements or aspects of something.
- Relating to or denoting a system of secondary education (children) all with same area capabilities in one school.
- relating to understanding.
- an abstract idea.
- relate to; be about.
- make (someone) anxious or worried.
- to affect or involve (someone) : to be the business or interest of (someone) : to make someone worried : to be about (someone or something.)
- make (something) denser or more concentrated.
- change or cause to change from a gas or vapour to a liquid.
- to reduce to a shorter form.
- the merging of two or more sets of information, texts,ideas, etc. into one.
- blend fushion – composite reading or text.
- wishing to do one’s work or duty well and thoroughly.
- relating to a person’s conscience.
- one’s innersence of right – principled judgement.
- think carefully about (something), typically before making a decision.
- look attentively at.
- to spend time thinking about a possibility.
- to keep in mind.
- the protection or promotion of the interest of consumers.
- the preoccupation of society with the acquisition of consumer goods.
- related to economics : industrial society.
- mutually opposed or inconsistent.
- the power to influence or direct people’s behaviour or the course of events.
- a person or thing used as a standard of comparison for checking the results of a survey or experiment.
- a firmly held belief or opinion.
- people are more convinced by the depth of your conviction than by the height of your knowledge.
- a thing made to be similar or identical to another.
- a single specimen of a particular book, record, or other publication or issue.
- Matter to be printed.
- imitate the style or behaviour of.
- a mutual relationship or connection between two or more things.
- degree and type of relationship between two or more quantities(variables) in which they vary together over a period.
- the use of imagination or original ideas to create something, inventiveness.
- the ability to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, relationships, or the like, and to create meaningful new ideas, forms, methods, interpretations, etc. originality, progressiveness, or imagination – modern industry and performing arts.
- is the act of turning new and imaginative ideas into reality.
- is characterised by the ability to perceive the world in ne ways, to find hidden patterns, to make connections between seemingly unrelated phenomena, and generate solutions.
- mental characteristic that allows a person to think outside of the box, which results in innovative or different approaches to a particular task.
- is a phenomenon whereby something new and somehow valued is formed. The created may intangible or a physical object.
- is defined as a tendency to generate or recognise ideas, alternatives, or possibilities that may be useful in solving problems, communicating with others, and entertaining ourselves.
- the ability to produce original and unusual ideas.
- is a methodology used by a critic or observer to understand and evaluate a field of knowledge.
- it is about learning trust in the process of discovering.
- Science philosophy : this could be that ; could this be; if this – then that.
- the expression of disapproval of someone or something on the basis of perceived faults or mistakes.
- the analysis and judgement of the merits and faults of a literary or artistic work.
- is the practice of judging the merits and faults at something.
- prepare and use / grow or maintain in a culture.
- to work to make it better.
- the word implies a level of care that is reminiscent to gardening ( nurture.)
- try to acquire or develop ( a quality or skill.)
- People who are curious and are generally interested in expanding their intellectual horizons tend to gain more knowledge on a regular basis than those who don’t. They are constantly looking to learn more about their product, their customers and how they can bridge the gap better.
- a strong desire to know or learn something.
- an unusual or interesting object or fact.
- desire to know: a : inquisitive interest in others’ concerns : nosiness.