- the abillity to make considered decisions or come to sensible conclusions.
- a misfortune or calamity received as a divine punishment.
- the ability to make good decisions about what should be done.
- is the evaluation of evidence to make a decision.
- the official power to make legal decisions and judgements.
- it is the moderation or meaning between selfishness and selflessness – between having more and having less than one’s fair share.
- ‘guidelines’ to respect boundaries and response.
- place or deal with close together for contrasting effect.
- two contrasting objects, images or ideas, you place them together or describe them together, so that the differences between them are emphasized.