- a material thing that can be seen and touched.
- a person or thing to which a specified action or feeling is directed.
- to say something to express one’s disapproval of or diagreement with something.
- being obsessed with something or someone.
- preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually and to a troubling extent.
- happen, take place.
- exist, or be found to be present in a place or under a particular set of conditions.
- (of a thought or idea) come into mind.
- a view or judement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
- a statement of advice by an expert on a professional matter.
- countries of the East, especially East Asia.
- align or position (something) relative to the points of a compass or other specific positions.
- tailor or adapt (something) tp specified circumstances.
- characterised by pretentious or showy display, disgned to impress.
- characterised by or given to pretentious or conspicuous show in an attempt to impress others – intended to attract notice.
- overly elaborate.
- obviousness – display of wealth / knowledge.
- a thing aimed at or sought; a goal.
- the objective case.
- the lense in a telescope or microscope nearest to the object observed.
- notice or perceive (something) and register it as beign significant.
- make a remark.
- fulfil or comply with (a social, legal, ethical, or religious obligation.)
- an individual or online that can befound via an online search.
- one who has it, is one who is a member of an association that has a member directory listing onlilne.
- Branding and building authority.
- hopeful and confident about the future.
- disposed to take a favourable view of events or conditions and to expect the most favourable outcome.
- the ability to think independently and creatively.
- freshness of aspect, design or style.
- power of constructive imagination.
- ability to think or express oneself in an independent and individual manner, creative ability.
- the quality of being special and interesting and not the same as anything or anyone else – thus destinguishable from reproductions : clones, forgeries, or derivative works.
- psychological well-being at work includes a sense of purpose in one’s (doing : job) and a feeling of accomplishment.
- Not only you feel accountable for success and combined with sense of urgency it means you also act instantly.
- IDENTIFICATION = belongingness.
- COMMITMENTS = accomplishments.
- the act, state, or right of possessing something.