- put (a person or animal) in quarintine.
- a strict isolation imposed to prevent the spread of…
- they are being kept separate from others.
- having or characterised by peculiar or unexpected traits or aspects.
- is weird, in a good way – having a wow with words and spends a lot of time articulating thoughts and emotions whether in a car or writing in a journal.
- unusual in attractive and interesting way.
- unconcentionval and has a strange mix of traits that somehow end up being kind of interesting or charming.
- rather odd and unexpected.
- weird and interesting (not repelling – habits.)