- the combined action of a group, especially when effective and efficient.
- often a crucial part of business.
- means people will try to cooperate, using their individual skills and providing constructive feedback, despite any personal conflict between individuals.
- when a group of people work together cohesively towards a common goal, creating a positive working atmosphere, and supporting each other to combine individual strenghts to enhance team performance.
- having or relating to subjects or a particular subject.
- relating to or denoting the theme of a sentence (or subject.)
- a body of topics for study or discussion.
- state one’s intention to take hostile action against (someone) in retribution for something done or not done.
- cause (someone or something) to be vulnerable or at risk, endanger.
- trying to harm another.
- is a strong sense of place, which often becomes mixed with the sense of cultural identity among certain people and a love of certain aspects of such a place.
- a person’s mental, emotional, and cognitive ties to a place.
- a built-up area with name, defined boundaries, and local government, that is larger than a village and generally smaller than a city.
- the central part of a neighbourhood, with its business or shopping area.
- densely populated areas, especially as contrasted with the country or suburbs.
- requires the addition and subtraction of so many features that it becomes a demonstration ad absurdum of the resistance of content.
- (further reading.)
- the state or fact of being organised in a tribe or tribes.
- tribe a social division in a traditional society consisting of families or communities linked by social, economic, religious, or blood ties, with a common culture and dialect, typically having a recognised leader.
- moderation in action, thought or feeling; restraint.
- habitual moderation in the indulgence of the appetite (passions.)
- control your on behaviour (drinking, eating.)
- with a firm hold on something; closely.
- in a determined, or unwavering manner.
- holding fast, characterised by keeping a firm hold.
- highly retentive.
- extremely adhering to.
- something done with determination and toughness.
- a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent on the thing being explained.
- a set of principles on which the practice of an activity is based.
- plausable assumptions to justify… attempts to…
- the indefinite contnues progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.
- hours, minutes, days, weeks, months, years.
- plan, schedule, or arrange when (something) should happen or be done.
- a traditional theme or formula in literature.
- a convention or motif (rethorical.)
- referred in the context of classical Greek therhoric to a standardised method of constructing or treating an argument.
- the transmission of customs or beliefs from generation to generation, or the fact of being passed on this way.
- a doctrine belief to have divine authority though not only in the scriptures, in particular.
- an act that goes against a law, rule or code of conduct; an offense.
- violation of law, command or duty.
- Is a thought form, or being created from the collective thoughts of separate individuals.
- is a concept in mysticism and the paranormal of a being or object which is created through spiritual or mental powers.
- modern practitioners use the term to refer to a type of willed imaginary friend.