- something that is doubtful or unknown.
- a situation in which something is not known, or something that is not known or certain .
- the feeling of not being sure what will happen.
- estimate( something) to be smaller or less important than it really is.
- an estimate that is too low.
- to think something or someone is less strong or less effective.
- to hthink of someone or something as being lower in ability, influence, or value than that person or thing actually is.
- anxiety and discontent.
- the theory of “states that your home should be accessible to all people, regardless of their age,size or ability.”
- having no equal or match.
- unique in kind or quality.
- better or greater than any other.
- such a brilliant performance – never seen before.
- an act, process, or instance of unsetting( lack of order or stability.)
- not fixed nor stable without establised order.
- unorganised (not yet resolved.)
- cause to feel anxious or uneasy, disturb.
- erode the base of foundation of (a rock formation.)
- lessen the effectiveness, power orability of especially gradually or insidiously.
- to make someone less confident – less likely to succeed.
- to subvert or weaken insidiously or sercretly.
- a financial term referring to a society or other type of investment that is selling for a price presumed to be below the investment’s true intrinsic value.
- the act of deciding or saying that something is less valuable or important than it really is.
- to have too little regard or esteem for…
- never done or known before.
- something that has not happened before.