- feeling or showeing extreme tiredness, especially as a result of excessive exertion.
- reluctant to see or experience any more of ; tired of ( cause to become tired.)
- physically or mentally exhausted by hard work; exertion, strain etc.
- be distressed; fret.
- activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a result.
- a task or tasks to be undertaken.
- a thing or things done or made; the result of an action.
- a place or premises in which industrial or manufacturing processes are carried out.
- to preform or fulfill duties regularly for wages or salary.
- the quality or state of being prepared to do something; readiness.
- freedon from reluctance.
- free choice or consent of will.
- the quality of having the experience, knowledge, and good judgement.
- the quality of being wise.
- able to be worked, fashioned or manipulated.
- capable of producing the desired effect or result; predictable; feasible.
- idea or system is a realistic and practical and likely to be effective.
Work – Bullying
- is repeated, health-harming mistreatment of one or more persons (the targets) by one or more perpetrators. It is abusive conduct that is : threatening, humiliating, or intimidating.
- work interference – sabotage – which prevents work from getting done.
- verbal abuse.