- facts, information, and skills acquired through experience or education, the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject.
- awareness of familiarity gained by experience of a fact or situation.
- is a behaviour marked by ethical characteristics, a pleasant disposition, and a concern for others – value in many cultures.
- a personal quality that enables an individualto ne sensitive to the needs of others and to take personal action to endeavour to meet those needs.
- qualities of being (having) a sympathetic, affectionate, warmhearted and considerate nature.
- friendly and generous.